"If I should meet theeAfter long years,How should I greet thee?With silence and tears.若我再见到你,事隔经年,我该如何贺你两个优美的英文句子?以沉默,以眼泪。——拜伦"
If the distance between us is 100 steps , I m willing to walk 99 first , and then wait for you take that last step , I m willing to wait as long as it takes, because I LOVE YOU !
如果我们之间的距离有100步,我会先走99步,然后等你走那最后一步,不论等多久,我都愿意,因为我爱你。
I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night, and you forever.
浮世万千,吾爱有三。日,月与卿。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮。
I d rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
我宁愿和你共度凡人那短暂一生 也不愿独自看尽这世界的沧海桑田。
Sometimes ever, sometimes never.
The traveler has to knock at every alien door to come to his own, and one has to wander through all the outer worlds to reach the inner most shrine at the end.
旅客要在每一个生人门口敲叩,才能敲到自己的家门,人要在外面到处漂流,最后才能走到最深的内殿。
Thus, have I had thee as a dream doth flatter.
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
——莎士比亚十四行诗里的某一首最后两句。梁宗岱先生译。
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
这句话还有另一种翻译也很美"身在井隅,心向璀璨。"
I will return, find you, love you, marry you and live without shame."
我会回去,回去找你、爱你、娶你,然后挺起胸膛生活。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.
But every once in a while you find someone who s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人处深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
There are more things in heaven and earth than you ve ever dream of, Horatio.
Time doth transfix the flourish set on youth
And delves the parallels in beauty’s brow,
Feeds on the rarities of nature’s truth,
And nothing stands but for his scythe to mow.
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生到头来就是不断的放下,遗憾的是我们从来都来不及好好道别。