1、Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.那你应该出去转转,开心点,看看世界。
2、Look, you can’t pull me out of this right now.听着,我现在抽不出身。
3、The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.宇宙魔方可能是开启无尽能源的钥匙。
4、Up in his nest, as usual.跟平时一样,窝自己巢里。
5、I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.我觉得我们不应该把注意力放在洛基身上。他满脑子都是疯狂的想法,你都能感受到他身上疯狂的气息。
6、他的中国画乱中有序,拙中见奇,他画笔下的"并蒂"、"春晓"、"秋远",一花一鸟都倾注着他自己独有的思想感情,一幅幅画上都画出了
7、Okay, let’s go. No, leave it. Go!好,快走吧,别管了,快走!
8、As of right now, we are at war.这意味着,战争开始了。
9、We prepared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space.这不正是我们需要的吗,博士,掌握宇宙的能量。
10、He can’t be working alone. What about the other one?他不可能单独行动,他的同伙呢?
11、Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.科尔森,你知道钢铁侠已经对我失去信任了。
12、I come with glad tidings of a world made free.我可是带着好消息来的,要建立一个不被束缚的世界。
13、Today,I lost more than you know.今天,我失去的比你知道的还多。
14、Sir, please put down the spear.先生,请放下你的长矛。
15、Smile,for even in death.微笑吧,即使在死神面前。
16、I’m sorry. That was mean. I just wanted to see what you’d do.抱歉 刚刚失态了,我只是想看看你的反应。
17、大自然真美呀!天蓝蓝的,云白白的,像慈祥的母亲怀中抱着几个可爱活泼的小娃娃,让人流连忘返,放眼望去,一座座山连绵起伏,仿佛一条
18、The universe had judged you.宇宙审判了你。
19、At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.超乎我的想象,这不太可能。
20、Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered. Your time is short.死亡给生命赋予了意义。让你知道生命是有限的,时间是短暂的。
21、And the humans, what can they do but burn?至于人类,除了灰飞湮灭,还能有什么下场?
22、It's all right. You could never hurt me.没事,你不会伤害到我的。
23、I am Loki, of Asgard. and I am burdened with glorious purpose.我是从阿斯加德神域来的洛基,我肩负光荣的使命。
24、Let them gird themselves. I will lead them in the glorious battle. 稍安勿躁,待我引领他们打响光荣战争。
25、If we can’t control the Tesseract’s energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.如果我们无法控制宇宙魔方的能量,逃到天涯海角也躲不了。
26、To feel desperately that you're right,yet to fail nonetheless.我知道失去亲人的感觉。 即使你们如此绝望,最后还是失败了。
27、This is out of line, Director. You’re dealing with forces you can’t control.这已经越界了,指挥官,你在和无法控制的力量打交道。
28、I understand ,my child.我明白这种感觉,我的孩子。
29、I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I’ve had my fill.我睡了70年了,长官,已经睡够了。
30、There’s a lot we’ll have to bring you up to speed on,if you’re in.如果你加入的话,得给你补补功课了。
31、I understand ,my child.Better than anyone. Today,I lost more than you know.我明白这种感觉,我的孩子,比任何人都明白,今天,我失去的比你知道的还多。
32、I’m in the middle of an interrogation. This moron is giving me everything.审问正进行到一半,这白痴全盘托出。
33、We should tell them to go back to sleep?那难道让他们坐这儿等?