Thank you for your kind letter.(谢谢你的友好来信。)
I was so pleased to receive your letter.(收到你的来信我十分高兴。)
I have just received your kind letter.(已接到你的友好来信。)
I was pleased to hear from you...( 收到你的来信,我非常高兴。)
I have just this moment received your letter and I am writing at once because...(我此时收到你的来信,便立即写信,因为 )
Your letter of...was duly received(你 的来函已妥收。)
Your letter came to(reached)me this morning.(今晨收到你的来信。)
Many thanks for your last kind letter.(接最近来信,感激之至。)
Sorry for delaying this letter so long.(这封信耽搁了很久了,真对不起。)
I have the pleasure to tell you that...(我高兴地告诉你 )
As I have not heard from you for long,I feel anxious.(很久没收到你的信,我感到很担心。)
I have learned with delight that...(我高兴地得知 )
Heartly congratulations on your graduation!(衷心地祝贺你毕业!)
How are you getting on with your English study?(你英语学得怎么样了?)
Your kind letter gives me much pleasure.(你的来信给我带来了无比的快乐。)
Your kind letter from Beijing arrived this morning .(你从北京寄来的信件,今晨收到。)
Give you a reply and remember me to your whole family .(今复信,代我向你全家问好。)