2. 住址的写法与中文相反;英文住址原则上是由小至大,如必须先写门牌号码、街路名称,再写城市、省(州)和邮政区号,最后一行则写上国家的名称。
4. We would be very glad to invite you as an expert to our university/college to…
5. How would you like to join us in…?
6. Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you can come to…?
7. My family and I would feel much honored if you could come.
8. 这个星期六是我的生日,我要在我家举办一个聚会。
9. It’s my honor to invite you to...非常荣幸地邀请你……
10. I would appreciate it if you could accept my invitation.如果你能接受我的邀请,我会非常感激。
11. Here are some details about this activity./The following are some details about this activity./Some details about this activity are as follows.活动的细节如下。
12. Asmybestfriend,Ihopeyouwillcome.
13. I really hope you can make it.
14. I would feel honored if you could come.如果你能来,我倍感荣幸。
15. I am writing to invite you to…
16. 我们将于xxx举行xxx,如果你能加入我们就太好了。
17. I think it would be a great idea if you could participate in…
19. I do hope that you can make it to ...我真心希望你能……
20. To begin with, we will ... Besides, there will be a lot of activities such as...which will...首先,我们将……此外,将会有很多活动,例如……这将……
21. 在信封的中间或右下角偏左的地方写「收信人」的名字和住址。
22. We are having/planning ...on...(date) and we feel it would be a great idea if you can join us.我们将于……(日期)举行……(活动),如果你能来参加就太好了。
23. 我写信邀请你xxx/我写信告诉你有一个xxx
24. This will be followed by...这之后将会有……
25. 在结尾语下面的署名必须亲自签名,不可用打字的,而且在签名之后,也不加任何的标点符号。
26. I wonder if you can come…
27. I would like to meet you there and please let me know your decision soon.
28. 我们将为xxx举办惊喜派对。我们想邀请/我们非常荣幸地邀请你xxx。
29. As my best friend, I hope you will come.
30. We would be looking forward to your coming.
31. We’re throwing a surprise party for...We’d like to invite you to...我们将为……举办惊喜派对。我们想邀请你……
32. 寄信人不自称Mr.、Mrs.或Miss,但是在收信人的姓名前则必须加上尊称Mr.、Mrs.或Miss以示礼貌。
33. I wonder if you would like to come to...我想知道你是否愿意来……