Thank you very much. *比Thank you.要有礼貌。
Much appreciated. Thank you. *appreciate "感激"、"感谢",多在美国南部使用。
Thanks for your kindness.
I appreciate your kindness.
I appreciate your kindness. (非常感谢你的关怀。)
I can't thank you enough.
I can't thank you enough. (我无法表达对您的感谢。)
You're quite welcome. (您太客气了。)
I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness. *hardly常常和can、could构成否定的形式表示"根本不能……"、"难以……"。和barely意思大致相同。
I have no words to thank you. (不知说什么才能感谢您。)
I can't express how grateful I am. (不知如何表达谢意。)
You've been very helpful.
You've been a big help. (你帮我大忙了。)
You've been a great help. (你帮我大忙了。)
Thank you for the help. (谢谢你的帮助。)
Thank you for helping me. (谢谢你对我的照顾。)
Thanks for your time. (耽误您时间,实在对不起。)
Don't worry about it. (没关系。)
Thanks for all you've done.
Thank you for all of your kindness.
Thank you anyway. *对方虽好意相助,但终究没有起到作用时使用。
Sorry, I don't know. (对不起,我不知道。)
Thank you anyway. (不管怎么都要谢谢您。)
Thanks for offering, but... (谢谢你的建议,但是……)
Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (谢谢您的建议,可是我们有其他计划。)
I'm much obliged. (万分感谢。)*比较礼貌的说法。be obliged表示"感谢,感激",多在美国南部使用。
I'm in your debt. *in one's debt "向……借过钱",引申为"受……的恩惠",比较强调感谢的心情。
Thanks a lot for your present.
I really like your apartment. (我真的喜欢你的公寓。)
Thanks for saying so. (您能这样说,我非常感谢。)
It's nice of you to say so.
You have a run in your stocking. (你的丝袜跳线了。)
Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks for waiting for me.
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让你久等了。)
Sorry, I'm late. (对不起,我晚了。)
Thanks for asking me out. *ask someone out 一般是"约会"的意思。
Thanks for inviting me. (谢谢您邀请我。)
Thanks for cheering me up. *cheer up "鼓励"、"打起精神"、"鼓足勇气"。
Thank you for making me feel better.
Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)
Thanks, you saved my life. (谢谢,你救了我一命。)
Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
Thanks for coming all the way over here.
Thanks for coming all the way over here. (谢谢你大老远专程跑一趟。)
It was no trouble. (这没什么大不了的。)
Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.
Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。)