The little risks you can take to increase
your luck
越努力,越幸运!思维导图模板大纲
Beginning开头
First, a brief introduction of her own experience: she has spent nearly two decades observing and trying to help people improve their luck. In addition, she teaches entrepreneurship.首先,简单介绍了自己的经历:她花了近二十年的时间,观察并试图帮助人们提升运气。此外,她还教授创业学。
Through the definition of luck , it is proposed that luck is accidental.通过运气的定义,提出运气具有偶然性。
Lead to the theme sentence: How to catch the wind of luck? 引出主题句:如何捕捉幸运之风呢?
Body主体
1、To do is to change your relationship with yourself.改变你与自己的关系.
Be willing to take small risks that get you out of your comfort zone.承担小小的风险,走出自己的舒适区
2、To do is to change your relationship with other people.改善与他人的关系。
Everyone who helps you is important in achieving your goals. So be grateful在你实现目标的过程中,每个帮助你的人都很重要,要心怀感恩。
3、To change your relationship with ideas.改变与想法的关系。
ldeas are neither good or bad.
主意并没有好坏之分。
Ending结尾
No matter what your surroundings, the winds of fortune are always there, and you can catch them if you are willing to take some risks, be grateful, and open to ideas.不论周围环境怎么样,幸运之风总是在那里, 如果你愿意承担些风险,心怀感激, 并正视各种想法,就可以去捕捉幸运之风。