The top of the idiot顶级白痴的无赖
You fucking is a donkey你他妈的就是一头驴
Mind filled with sand脑子装满沙
Explosion you Chrysanthemum爆你菊花
You are the whole remnant of the results你就是整残了的结果
You divided the dog原来你狗格分裂了
Congenital defects, cannot change先天性缺陷,无法改变
Venereal disease ridden性病缠身
Bitch character is low贱人的品格低下
Nobody wants little bastard没人要的小杂种
Covered with piles of mouth长满痔疮的嘴
Covered with filth man满身污秽的人
Annoying Green Tea bitch讨人厌的绿茶婊
Your life is a waste of money你活着是浪费金钱
give me rollback calf给我滚犊子
Only the Bitch prostitution只会卖淫的贱人
Monster from outer space外太空来的怪物
Stink Fox, get away as far as you can臭狐狸,死远点
Don't Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱
Roll back home to play cucumber滚回狗窝玩黄瓜
Congenital defect was not saved先天性缺陷没得救
Can't stand you pretend不能容忍你的装逼
Scumbag representative人渣的代表
Unable to compliment your IQ无法恭维你的智商
Stop fooling around!别鬼混了!
Psychiatric patients with severe精神病重症患者
Mind full of feces脑子里装满粪便
Ignorance of wretched asshole无知猥琐的混蛋
Birdlike, not arrogant鸟样,别嚣张
The ugly not fit to be seen丑的不堪入目
Even if not refuse waste连垃圾都不如的废物
Son of a bitch is not good龟孙子不乖
Local tyrant can't tall, rich and handsome土豪成不了高富帅
Garbage trash talking垃圾人说垃圾话
No matter how you look at it, you are like a pig.不管怎么看,你都像头猪
Idiotic to myrrh medicine脑残到没药医
Bitch not Bitchy, is bullshit.贱人不犯贱,纯属扯淡
Bloated coquettish woman臃肿的骚妇
Bastard you see all stunned王八看见你都被吓晕
The cerebellum developed, not brain小脑发达,大脑没有
The base prize for you最贱奖非你莫属
You horrid scumbag你这个可恶的人渣
You bitch, not qualified to talk to me你这个臭婊子,没资格和我说话
The asylum out patients疯人院出来的病人
Don't take your pig's trotters touch me别拿你的猪蹄碰我
Seek nothing but profits唯利是图的小人
Gigantic loser impure不纯的屌丝
You have a lot of nerve脸皮真厚
Your brain damage ah 你脑残啊!
Forced to like you a two 你个二逼样
You damned (disgusting) bastard! 你这该死的杂种。
You heartless bastard! 你这个狼心狗肺的东西!
You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
It's none of your business. 关你屁事!
You’re a bloody genius! 你真是个鬼才了!
Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
Put it here, blast your eyes! 放这里,你那该死的眼睛长到哪里去了?
I'm so fed up with your BS,Cut the crap. 我受够了你的废话,少说废话吧。
You're a bloody nuisance! 你真他妈的烦人!
You're fucking piece of shit! 你他妈的就是一砣屎。
The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!
What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那个满口脏话的家伙他妈的到底在干什么?
Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!
You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
You’re son of bitch! 婊子养的!
Stop bitching on my dick!不要在我阴茎前发牢骚!
This is such a bitchery. 那是贱女人的行为.
I found a bitchiness on your face.我在你脸上找出泼妇的脾气.
I'm so fed up with your the crap.我受够了你的废话,少说废话吧!
骂人的话 越毒越好英文(篇二)
1、A normal person人模人样的畜生。
3、what’s your fucking problem 你他妈的有毛病吧你!
4、Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!
5、get fuck off 滚犊子,滚远点扇的。
6、You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
7、Scumbag representative人渣的代表。
8、Your brain damage ah 你脑残啊!
9、don’t fuck with me 别JB跟我整事。
10、Mind full of feces脑子里装满粪便。
11、Chest big idiotic胸大的脑残。
13、Simon didn"t you demon人妖都没你妖。
15、The ugly not fit to be seen丑的不堪入目。
16、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
17、No matter how you look at it, you are like a pig.不管怎么看,你都像头猪。
18、This is such a bitchery. 那是贱女人的行为。
19、Bitch character is low贱人的品格低下。
20、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
21、The base prize for you最贱奖非你莫属。
22、Bastard you see all stunned王八看见你都被吓晕。
23、Unable to compliment your IQ无法恭维你的智商。
24、who the hell are you! 你他妈的算个啥!
25、Bitch is fucking shame on you婊子真他妈不要脸。
26、The fucking mofo,Iwant to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你,贱人!
27、The top of the idiot顶级白痴的无赖。
28、Roll back home to play cucumber滚回狗窝玩黄瓜。
29、The typical animal禽兽里的典型。
30、Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
31、Mind filled with sand脑子装满沙。
32、Don"t Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱。
33、What the fuck are you talking about?你他妈的在说什么?
34、Garbage trash talking垃圾人说垃圾话。
36、You’re son of bitch! 婊子养的。
37、Are you shitting/kidding me? 你TM的逗我玩呐?
骂人的话 越毒越好英文(篇三)
9、What the fuck/hell 哎呀我操!
11、Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
12、Stop fooling around!别鬼混了!
13、A normal person人模人样的畜生
14、Flower dog circles狗界中的奇葩
15、Mind filled with sand脑子装满沙
16、No culture PigHead没文化的猪头
18、The typical animal禽兽里的典型
19、You look like ashit 瞅你那B样!
20、Your brain damage ah 你脑残啊!
21、Give me this set少给我来这一套
22、Scumbag representative人渣的代表
23、Bear force not arrogant熊逼别嚣张
24、Bloated coquettish woman臃肿的骚妇
25、Explosion you Chrysanthemum爆你菊花
26、Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
27、Mind full of feces脑子里装满粪便
28、You deserve fucking this 你活JB该!
29、You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
30、Forced to like you a two 你个二逼样
31、You’re son of bitch! 婊子养的!
32、get fuck off 滚犊子,滚远点扇的
33、Negative IQ imbecile负智商的低能儿
34、Son of a bitch is not good龟孙子不乖
35、The top of the idiot顶级白痴的无赖
36、you are son of a bitch 你个婊子养的
37、Birdlike, not arrogant鸟样,别嚣张
38、Garbage trash talking垃圾人说垃圾话
39、You horrid scumbag你这个可恶的人渣
40、Bitch character is low***的品格低下
41、Idiotic to myrrh medicine脑残到没药医
42、The base prize for you最贱奖非你莫属
43、Get the fucking my way!***的给我滚!
44、Monster from outer space外太空来的怪物
45、Simon didn"t you demon人妖都没你妖
46、The ugly not fit to be seen丑的不堪入目
47、don’t fuck with me 别JB跟我整事。
48、who the hell are you! 你***的算个啥!
49、Don"t Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱
50、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
51、Negative score ,get away!负分,滚粗!
52、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
53、It"s none of your business. 关你屁事!
54、Nobody wants little bastard没人要的小杂种
55、Only the Bitch prostitution只会卖淫的***
56、You are fucking genius 你***太JB有才了!
57、Ignorance of wretched asshole无知猥琐的混蛋
58、This is such a bitchery. 那是贱女人的行为.
59、You fucking is a donkey你***的就是一头驴
60、The eunuch trait you all太监的特质你全都有
61、Can"t stand you pretend不能容忍你的装逼
62、Roll back home to play cucumber滚回狗窝玩黄瓜
63、Unable to compliment your IQ无法恭维你的智商
64、Bitch is fucking shame on you婊子真***不要脸
65、Psychiatric patients with severe精神病重症患者
66、Are you shitting/kidding me? 你TM的逗我玩呐?
67、Bastard you see all stunned王八看见你都被吓晕
68、Fuck you the fucking fucker!你***的真混蛋!
69、You’re a bloody genius! 你真是个鬼才了!
70、Don"t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
71、Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
72、Stop bitching on my dick!不要在我阴茎前发牢骚!
73、You heartless bastard! 你这个狼心狗肺的东西!
74、Stink Fox, get away as far as you can臭狐狸,死远点
75、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
76、Bitch not Bitchy, is bullshit.***不犯贱,纯属扯淡
77、What the fuck are you talking about?你***的在说什么?
78、The cerebellum developed, not brain小脑发达,大脑没有
79、what’s your fucking problem 你***的有毛病吧你!
80、Local tyrant can"t tall, rich and handsome土豪成不了高富帅
81、No matter how you look at it, you are like a pig.不管怎么看,你都像头猪
82、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
83、The fucking mofo,Iwant to kill you!Cocksucker!***的,我要杀了你,***!
84、He has a foul mouth. He would just as soon curse you as look at you.他的嘴特脏。从来不把骂人当一回事。